Condo Insurance

Owning a condo is great. Insuring it might be tricky. The board of directors of home association decides exactly which part of each unit is insured by Master policy and which part is your responsibility. Your task is to arrange insurance coverage for your part. Usually it will include: your personal belongings, drapes, carpets, wall coverings, build-in appliances, interior walls, cabinets, plumbing appliances, lighting fixtures, some wiring and any structural improvements you make. Every month you pay your HOA dues. Some of it includes insurance. You think it covers your entire unit with all of the personal property you have inside of your condo,- does it really? Unlikely! To get the right coverage and for information, please contact our agent at 1(888)SLAVSKY.