For some of us cars and motorcycles are the ways to commute. For others – it’s more, like a love affair, an obsession.
Driving a motorcycle is even more dangerous to our life, than if it was a vehicle: there are no seat belts, airbags, or any “walls or a roof” to ease an accident. The problem is: in a matter of seconds it may become a source of catastrophes: law suits, legal judgments, injuries, property damage, deaths.
That is why it is so important to set up a solid Motorcycle insurance, which can keep you from heavy financial losses. There are a few essential types of coverage and a few that you could skip:
– Bodily injury liability – covers “pain and suffering”, medical expenses, lost wages, funeral costs suffered by an injured party;
– Property damage liability – covers any property damage;
– Personal injury protection and medical payments – cover medical bills after an accident, regardless of fault. It also reimburses you for some of the lost wages and replacement services;
– Uninsured and underinsured coverage – covers “hit and run” cases and takes care of you, if another driver has too little coverage;
– Collision coverage – covers damages of your motorcycle from colliding with another object, regardless of fault;
– Comprehensive coverage – covers damages caused by wind, fire, vandalism, theft and more;
– towing/road assistance coverage;
– Loss of use/car rental coverage – covers costs for renting a car, while your motorcycle is being repaired.
Here, at SLAVSKY insurance, we can help you to select the coverage that suits your needs for the best price possible. Ask us about discounts and special offers on Motorcycle insurance. For more information, please call 1(888) SLAVSKY