- Individual health insurance – insurance for one person.
- Family health insurance – insurance policy for entire family.
- Group health insurance aka Small Business health plan – insurance policy for a business, business employees and owners.
- Medicare health plan – government sponsored insurance plan for senior citizens of United States.
- Medicaid health plan – insurance plan for low income families or individuals that is subsidized by a government.
- Dental Insurance – insurance plan for treatments and visits of dental practitioners – dentist.