Flood Insurance

“Oh, that will never happen to me” – is not the way to go. Fire, mud slide, tornado, flood and other quirks of Mother Nature happen all the time. Homeowners policy covers the majority of property and liability claims related to a residence. Unfortunately, there are some exclusions such as flood, for example.

To cover damages or destruction caused by flooding you need to have Flood Insurance, especially if you live in a high-risk area.

For more information on Flood insurance and any kind of water damage, please consult our agent at (888)SLAVSKY.