Property Insurance

Where is your business located? Do you work from home, lease an office or own the whole building with some detached structures? You, probably, have some furniture ( desks and chairs), equipment (a telephone, a copier), computer, laptop (which you use when away from work place), valuable papers (clients files) and so on. All these are covered by Business Property insurance.

At Slavsky insurance we can help you identify your property risks and fix any possible gaps in your existing policy. For more information, please contact our agent at (888)SLAVSKY