Renters Insurance

Renting a house or an apartment is taking some pressure off of you. The less responsibilities – the less headaches. You may feel more free and independent without being stuck with the mortgage. You do not own a building you live in, so there is no need for Homeowners insurance. Well, not exactly. The building part is right, of course, but what about all your belongings?

To protect your property from loss or damage, as well as yourself and your family from accidents and injuries that occur in your home, you need to have Renters or Apartment insurance.

To cover your losses from 17 perils, such as fire, explosion, theft, falling objects, broken glass an so on; to get broader coverage in case of earthquake, flood, power neglect, etc.; or simply for more information, please call our offices at (888)SLAVSKY